Dr. Colleen felt it was extremely important to provide treatment in the safest environment possible. Therefore, before beginning construction of her office, she consulted with an infectious disease specialist and worked with an engineer to enhance safety measures beyond what is typically found in an orthodontic office. The result is a brand new, state of the art facility designed with your safety in mind.
Safety features you will find at Gordon Orthodontics include:
- Private Negative Pressure Treatment Room
- Enhanced Airflow Exchange Rate
- Upgraded HVAC System for Enhanced Air Filtration
- Office Layout Designed for Social Distancing
- All Digital Records
- Temperature Checks
- COVID Screening Questionnaire
- Thorough Surface Sanitation Between Patients
In addition to the features above, Dr. Colleen follows recommendations from Centers for Disease Control, Occupational Safety and Health Administration, the Pennsylvania Department of Health and the American Association of Orthodontics. She also regularly consults with an infectious disease physician to ensure she offers the highest level of safety to her patients.